My little Madeleine is such an artiste! She's already developed a love for art. Every day she wants to paint. This is her #1 request. She has to have an activity that lets out that creative bundle of energy. Play-doh, crayons, markers, nooodle art --- you name it. We've got it!
This afternoon she took it upon herself when I gave her a dry erase marker and activity pad to make a creation all over her legs. She must have had her pant legs pulled up while scribbling all over because when she stood up to show me her proud work, it disappeared. It's funny because when she walked over to me, she had a funny expression on her face like "hey! what happened to my art?!" Conveniently it was also diaper change time so when I pulled off her pants,:I was shocked to see what it was that she soooo wanted to show me! She was so darn cute I had to get pictures.
This afternoon she took it upon herself when I gave her a dry erase marker and activity pad to make a creation all over her legs. She must have had her pant legs pulled up while scribbling all over because when she stood up to show me her proud work, it disappeared. It's funny because when she walked over to me, she had a funny expression on her face like "hey! what happened to my art?!" Conveniently it was also diaper change time so when I pulled off her pants,:I was shocked to see what it was that she soooo wanted to show me! She was so darn cute I had to get pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment