The last two weeks have been a blurr! It started with a 4 day visit from my older sis Blia and her daughter, Trinity. It's always great to see how much Trinity's grown since last time. We haven't seen them since last July 4th. It was so nice to see our girls play together and have a "girly" weekend. Lots of giggles, screams and jumping on the beds. My only afterthought is, I wish we weren't so far so our girls could grow up knowing each other and have regular playdates.
Fortunately or unfortunately, I didn't have time to dwell since immediately dropping Blia & Trinity off at O'Hare, I had to drive 4 hours to Lacrosse. My father-in-law was hospitalized for kidney stones so I went to Lacrosse to help where I could. He is still recovering but is coming along nicely.
Through all our driving the last week, we did make a nice pit-stop in Madison to see Keri and Caitlin. Cailtin's already 5 months! Super cute and super good.
Anyways, the girls and I are now in Sheboygan. We'll stay until Friday and then head back to Chicago. Chay's has a guys' weekend and I've still got a ton of sorting to do in our basement.
And now I hear my girls. I promised I'd take them to the art museum today for art time. Gotta go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment