Labor Day weekend Chay took the girls to his parents and I had a mini-weekend to myself. The best Saturday I could ask for. Those who know me well won't be surprise that I shopped, but this time I shopped for me! Afternoon shopping for a friend (love how I can pick great choices for my friends but can't do the same for me!), PF Chang's lettuce wraps (yum!), Victoria Secret shopping and Starbucks coffee and B&N browsing. I love all these things normally but with none within reach these days, it was extra special. Pure bliss, I tell you.
I think Chay's birthday this year brought him more joy than any other year. He's always been anti-birthday, anti-any holiday for whatever reasons but I think I may be making progress. The only thing he wished for this year was his girls singing "Happy Birthday" to him. Ask, and you shall receive. Our girls LOVE birthdays so this was an easy request. Smiles all-around are priceless in these photos:
No comments:
Post a Comment