Monday, March 16, 2009

March

It's been a month since my last blog. I'm terrible at this. No matter my intentions, I really do just suck at keeping up-to-date. Although it's been a month, I don't have much to chat about except my my birthday. And that was just a perfect occasion for mom's day off and sleeping in. :) Day-to-day living has been just that. Funny stories in the moment but after, just a passing thought.

My newest challenge is my girls' squabbling. Not just squabbling, the constant back & forth of teasing and purposefully annoying the other which all just annoys me. I can't stand the crying, whining and yelling anymore! What's it going to be like in ten years! I won't survive.

My triathlon training was on "break" and just picked up last week. I ran outside today for the first time since fall. I couldn't pass up 50 degrees. I was nervous I wasn't going to be able to last outside as long as I have inside but I managed okay. I started too fast and barely recovered to last my run. But at least I know I can do the running outside; I just need more supervision on my heartbeat so I don't tire so easily.

All in all, a quiet month and hopefully a quiet end to winter! Welcome Spring!

No comments: