What a difference 4 weeks have made! Swimming is no longer kicking my butt! Kicking it in high gear but no longer drowning me any more. I am happy to say I swam 15 mins nonstop Friday morning! Exhilarating since I had already been swimming for 30 minutes. I'm realizing that swimming just takes me a really long time to warm up and find my rhythm. I'm sad my spin and swim classes will be over in 2 weeks. I've learned a lot but wish I had this schedule for the next 4 months. Now it really is up to me.
A big positive of all this working out, I have become more conscientious about what I eat. The thought of a McD's cheeseburger is gross. And that's not easy for me to say! When I think about how much work I'm putting in, why waste calories on such junk!? Ick.
Goodbye cheeseburgers, hello 1/2 mile swim!
P.S. Happy Valentine's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment