Olivia has this obsession with the color blue. Only blue. She draws with blue crayons, blue markers and chooses only blue things. I am trying my darnest to break her of this obsession but nothing is working.
I asked her what's she going to do when she goes to preschool and some other little girl has the blue crayon?
"No, I always have blue."
So I try again, but she just doesn't get it. I'd like to try and break her of blue before she gets into situations where I'm won't be able to mediate. But, I think she's going to have to learn the hard way. I just don't know where this obsession came from?
So if I wasn't battling the blues, Madeleine has started biting her nails! THIS really puzzles me. I don't bite my nails so I don't know where she picked it up? A two year old biting nails? I just don't know what to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment