Chay hasn't traveled for work in a long time so these few days are an adjustment, once again. Of course as luck has it, our fridge is on the fritz and isn't cooling. Customer service can't guarantee a maintance check on Friday. (Yesterday when I called, I thought "Wait! It's only Tuesday. What am I supposed to do for 3+ days w/ 2 little kids and nothing to keep milk cold?" Guess that's my problem.) Fortunately, a preschool mom offered her mini fridge from her nursing days that is now plugged in a keeping our eggs & milk cold. Everything else, garbage.
Random tidbits, I barely got in 30 mins on the treadmill this morning. Olivia was not willing to let me go this morning at preschool. when I dropped her off at 9:00am. I have enough problems being late on my own but add-in Olivia's pleading and teary eyes and I was set back 20 mins. I had hoped complete 45 mins run, shower and have Madeleine to open gymnastics by 10:20am. Instead, she did 30 minutes of running, jumping, and balance beam walking. Not bad.
Since I'm feeling lazy and no fridge has minimized my cooking, we stopped at McD's for lunch & playland. I would have thought that'd knock them out this afternoon but no, they're still awake and ready for more play. Did I mention I could have used a nap about 2 hours ago? And yes, no Daddy relief tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment