What's my problem lately? Snapping at my girls, getting frustrated when they get frustrated, not having patience; I don't know what it is.
Olivia showed me her nails --- she's been biting them like crazy! I looked at them and simply reminded her that biting nails gives her BIG boo, boos and she shouldn't do it. Then she said, "Mommy, are you gonna yell at me?" I was totally taken aback. Whether it is to reprimand her or to vent my frustration, it's terrible. For biting her nails, I don't want to reprimand her because half the time she doesn't realize she's doing it. But if I don't remind her, I'm afraid it will only continue and get worse. It pains me to look at her poor little fingernails. OUCH!
As I'm venting about venting, I'm feeling more bogged down. Funny, when I didn't work out (and I mean not an ounce!) I was just as stressed if not more but can't figure out how I got rid of it all. Maybe I didn't??? Who knows but the more I exercise, the more I realize I need to keep at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment