Could there be a more perfect timing for Pinkalicious? Sugar, sugar and more sugar! The last 24 hours has been gingerbread cookie decorating, sugar cube house making and sugar cookie decorating. You think we could do more sugar-related activities?
The art center had its annual holiday brunch yesterday. They had great workshops: wreath making, ornament making and ginger bread cookie decorating. We only had time and patience to make gingerbread cookies. Olivia & Madeleine ate more candy & frosting than actually ended up on their masterpieces.
This morning, Olivia's preschool did its family holiday workshop. We made sugar cube houses. Something different I hadn't heard of before but ingenious. No baking and quick assembly with all the same goodies. Olivia also couldn't stop licking the icing.
To top of my 24 sugar rush, I promised the girls we could make and decorate sugar cookies today. 36 cookies later, I found myself wondering how I was going to get my girls to stop eating cookies, sprinkles and icing?
Fortunately, "you don't want to be cookie-licious tomorrow, do you?" worked like a charm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment