I can't believe it's already December! Where did November go? I barely blogged...
Thanksgiving was wonderful. I got to see all my sisters and most brothers and nephews and nieces. There really is nothing like going home. The comfort of food, family and just "aaah" of being home. Can't say much else!
I did catch a cold from the weekend. With 20 people in one house, there's bound to be a germ lurking somewhere! This is first time I've been sick at the same time as my girls. That hasn't happened before (knock on wood!). Usually it's just my girls but this time I was not so lucky. I had forgotten how crappy it feels to wipe my own nose!
Lets see...what else can I blog about? November the girls and I made a trip to Madison. We saw my college dorm-mate and her daughter Naomi. Precious. Our daughters are one week apart! (Madeleine & Naomi) The weather was so nice that day we were able to play outside at a park without coats! It was unseasonably warm. We had lunch at Ella's Deli and rode the carousel. It was a great outing. My girls slept the entire way home.
I had another parent volunteer day at Olivia's preschool. She has really come out of her shell. She's very independent player and understood that I wasn't completely there for her. I actually wanted to be more with her but she shooed me away. :( It was amazing to see her gain that independence and walk away from me. She was all smiles that day.
Ohh, how could I forget?! Madeleine is completely potty-trained! :) YEAH! Except for nights but I'm content with a night pull-up. Proud Mommy month!
In the mist of planning Olivia's 4th birthday party, doing all the xmas shopping, hosting monthly playgroup and ... just loving the holiday spirit, I'll trying blogging once a week. That will be my goal this month. Someone hold me to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment