Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sibling Rivalry

Little terrors I have! Bundles of energy bursting to run, jump, play, sing, dance...you name it, they're doing it. Chay came home from work today asking what they were on. Who knows but whatever it is, I want some. I'm totally burned out by the time Chay gets home every day and if I could just get some of that natural adrenaline, I'd be set!

Olivia & Madeleine have been fighting nonstop. Hitting each other and just bugging each other just to get a rise. Sometimes they hit and mean it and sometimes they hit and then I hear laughter. I've tried timeouts and I've tried letting things go. Neither are working! Both take their turns instigating but mostly I hear Olivia crying for something and Madeleine's feet quickly running away. (She's real quick!) Madeleine's not afraid to hit back and she usually has to have the last move.

I can only imagine the squabbles in 10 years!

No comments: