Alright, so obviously this morning I was very frustrated with Olivia and was grasping for anything to help me through the moment. As it turned out, our new pediatrician called today to check on Madeleine so I asked about a psychologist referral and she reassured me that I was doing everything right as a parent and to wait it out a while longer. We're still transitioning between homes and I just need to reassure Olivia that this is our home, we're all together as a family and we're staying right here with Daddy. The pediatrician links Olivia's behavior to all this change we're going through. Olivia's just really in-tune with everything around her and she's also a 3 year old. Give it some more time and we can re-evaluate in a couple months if things don't improve...
That being said, moving on to next hurdles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment