My girls are fish! They just can't get enough of swimming. I haven't had a chance until now to take them and do they LOVE it. Last summer we did the splash park circuit and a wading pool once but a pool is entirely something more fun. They just don't know how to swim yet!
We stayed overnight at a hotel while our house was being packed and the girls wanted to swim the entire time. They would have slept in the pool if they could. Madeleine thinks she can do it all on her own and always wants me to let go of her. She wanted to be in the pool so bad, Madeleine freely jumped from the stairs into 3 ft while I was still standing in it. She had no problems going under. She was watching me teach Olivia this but I had no idea she'd be ready to try it! And if I wasn't already amazed at her drive to be in the water, she and Olivia both crawled along side the pool with their arms while floating their bodies in the water. Fish I tell you, fish. Or mermaids as they prefer.
Needless to say, we have joined the Y and the girls are signed up for swim lessons. So if you're looking for us this summer, check the pool first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment