My Mother's Day gift is a new washer & dryer. Both of necessity and extra splurge to get a front-loading set rather than the standard top-loader. We've had our washer & dryer since '02 (which really isn't that long) but if there's a possibility of renting our house, we'll need to leave something behind. And since we didn't buy anything new 2 years ago when we moved, now is a perfect time. Although with the choices now days, it might just be easier to keep our old set.
The two stores to shop are Sears & Best Buy, neither of which I'm a fan. Fortunately, I did my research online which saved me time and confusion at the store. I decided on an LG set. Not the brandnew steamwash (although it would have been nice), I couldn't justify spending $2400 not to mention Chay's reaction. So of course after delivery & installation I was very excited to try out my new washer & dryer yesterday. Too bad the builder didn't finish hooking up the water hoses to the laundry room!
I guess I'm headed to the laundromat tomorrow or Monday. Anyway you look at it, it's a depressing thought that I'm excited to do laundry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment