Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Doctor, Doctor

The girls and I were out playing this afternoon when they wanted to pretend that their cozy coupe had car problems. We pumped tires and pumped gas but to no avail, there still seemed to be a problem. Madeleine had a lightbulb! She took off running for the door wanting to go inside. I wasn't sure what she wanted but followed her in. She ran to the playroom straight to her doctor's kit. Doctor's kit in hand, she ran outside shouting, "I fix it! I fix it!". She happily took out the stethoscope and began listening to the car...

I can't tell you how proud I am of my little doctor. The fact that she made the connection of her car being broken and wanting to fix it and running to get her doctors kit, priceless!

P.S. Within minutes Daddy pulled into the driveway and the car was a fleeting thought.

No comments: