Monday, June 30, 2008

Sweetest Thing

The sweetest thing happened last week between Olivia & Madeleine. They were sitting on the couch when Olivia looked over at Madeleine, put her arm around her and said "..you my sister, you my best friend". Big smile & all. It just melted my heart. What more could I ask for then my daughters to be best friends?

And if I wasn't proud enough already, Olivia also learned to jump off the edge of the pool (holding my hands) and go under! She'd been very reluctant to go under water but for some reason, she's decided that if she jumps off the edge holding someone's hands, she's happy to hold her breath and go under. Go figure.

July will be a big travel month for us. We have our family vacation next week in the Dells and then we'll be making a trip to the Cities. I'm still deciding if we want to make another drive to the Cities this weekend for the 4th. Happy driving!

No comments: