Thursday, July 24, 2008

Action-Packed

Olivia started a new program at the Y this week, Action-Packed Preschoolers. It's 45 mins of organized gym play & games and then 30 mins of swim. With swim lessons over, I wanted to find something to keep her busy and on schedule. The Y allows one free siwm class per session. An additional class is $40. I didn't want to spend $40 when she could take the next swim level for Fall session. This class was only $16 and occupied more time. :)

She really likes APP. The timing works great for me. The open hour lets me keep up with my running and Madeleine goes to playroom (babysitting). I only wish Madeleine could be in a similar class but she's too young. Swim was open but didn't want to pay $40 for the same Mommy & Baby swim class.

Next summer, besides Madeleine can always use more playtime. She loves to play. Olivia could sit all day and watch tv. Madeleine can do 15 mins and then she's got to go to her playroom. Night and day difference by girls. Night and day.

No comments: