Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jiggly or Solid

Question of the day: jiggly fat or solid fat? So I've started this workout kick and have noticed that my fat is jiggly. I hate the rolls and how it bounces (so to say) when I run or do crunches. I've done a little online search but can't decipher truth from fiction. Supposed jiggly fat is fat that is ready to be "lost" whereas solid fat is fat that is unused and lacks daily bloodflow -- thus harder to lose.

My problem is that my fat has always been jiggly. And I've had it for years. Especially my thighs. I can't remember my tummy but in the last months I've noticed much more jiggly skin. And I haven't lost weight, actually gained. So I'm puzzled. Regardless, I'm sick of being in a rump and have decided to keep up some cardio activity to make me feel better and give me energy. As I explain to my girls why I've started working and exercise --- so I'm not so crabby, Olivia innocently responds, "BUT you are crabby!". Keep on running, Mysee; keep on running.

No comments: