Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Multi-tasking

My girls were worked up tonight and with no family swim tonight, we needed an activity. Fortunately for the ducks, we had stale bread. We drove over to the lakefront after dinner to let Olivia chase ducks while Madeleine fed them. I wanted to get a run in so Chay dropped me off a mile from our feeding location and I ran to meet them. We fed the ducks and then I ran back to the rendezvous and they picked me up. It worked like clockwork!

It was a good run. The lake shore is a good 5 degrees cooler than suburban Falls. :) No worries for me, I needed the cool breeze. I was able to run uninterrupted as last night I ran the golf course path and ran into several late golfers. My friendly smile didn't win any brownie points; no one liked me running up on their swing. Of course I stopped when I saw golfers but then I'd sprint past them as to avoid any flying balls. Anyways, tonight there were runners and walkers and I didn't have to dodge any golf balls.

A good run to end a day of endless laundry!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mysee,
I sent you an email but it was returned. Please send me your updated contact info.
We're moving back to Madison in 2 weeks and I want to chat and give you our new info.
Love, Paige